Translate

Sunday, March 8, 2015

My daddy pulled out my toof

Zoe was so happy to have this rickety ole barn door of a tooth finally removed. When the waiter came over to our table she proudly proclaimed, "my daddy pulled out my toof!"  

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

The tooth mouse (el raton de diente) stopped by last night and dropped off some money for Zoe's tooth. With a little tug, Zoe's tooth came out at a beach restaurant last night and thankfully didn't end up in the sand. The waiter got joy from watching us fuss with Zoe's tooth and explained the customs in Mexico. The main difference here is the "Tooth Mouse" helps to put an adult tooth in the child's mouth as well as giving cash. Zoe was happy to finally have this wiggly jiggly tooth removed. It appears that she has three other loose teeth as well. I guess she will be in a cash positive position for a while.  

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the whole family is having a blast. I need a few days to read all of your stories. I'm enjoying it. Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stockman, you are driving a "cash qual". Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it baby. Cash qual all the way. I asked the guy if he would take a piece of gold for the truck and he just stared at me and his wife yelled at him, "just role 'em" LOL
    We are having fun and will be going into Belize in a couple more weeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say hi to your family for me and to the old crew

    ReplyDelete