Translate

Thursday, July 2, 2015

What is that smell?

This is Mike...
When was the last time you went to the grocery store and said, "What's that smell?" gagging while you ask the question. Well that happened to us tonight while we were trying to buy watermelon, bread and coconut juice. The girls were so obvious about the odor when they walked into the store that I had to take a picture. We were trying to figure out what the odor could be so here are our responses:
1. Mike - "I thought it smelled like a pet store and we were in the chinchilla section."
2. Chase - "I thought it smelled like dog pee."
3. Zoe - "I think it smells like dog food. Not cat food because that smells like Smores."
4. Sierra - "I thought it smelled like rabbit pebbles, lots of rabbit pebbles"
5. Elise - "I think it smelled like a combination of rotten fish and rotten meat."
Either way you slice it, it wasn't good.
 
These shoppers made it known how they felt about the odor.

2 comments: