Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

1,002,819

I woke up this morning to my usual tall glass of iced coffee, logged on to my computer and saw that we reached a very special milestone for this blog. We broke a million hits, which I never ever thought would happen. We are obviously touched by this accomplishment and look for more good things to come.
  Though I can see the meta data, like below, I cannot see who is viewing and why. I can only surmise as to who is viewing based on the comments coming in from the different channels. I would think it is mostly families but have no way to prove it. I have been asked if there was a spike in viewership due to the election. The quick answer is I don't think there was a noticeable spike but cannot definitively prove it. The blog views have been growing, for sometime, at a  rate of about 20% a month. 
   More important than the numbers, though, we are getting people interested in traveling, with family, and that is a win for everyone. Seeing a world, that you thought you knew, through your child's eyes not only gives you another perspective, it also gives you clarity on what's most important. I encourage each of you to live, love, and value your moments before they become memories. 
   Thank you for making this blog such a joy to create and hope you enjoy your day.

   Here are some of the blog stats to date:

     Pageviews by Browsers

Chrome
(84%)
Mobile
(10%)
Firefox
(3%)

     Pageviews by Operating Systems

Macintosh
(74%)
iPhone
(11%)
Windows
(9%)
Android
(3%)

      Pageviews by Countries

United States
1
Nicaragua
2
France
3
Germany
4
China
5
Australia
6
Japan
7
Brazil
8
Colombia
9

        Referring Sites


       Most Visited Entries

Time and love, our two year anniversary 
Portraits of Latin America
Halloween costumes Granada style




2 comments:

  1. You know I've contributed to at least a hundred or so of those million views! Thank you for continuing to post about your adventures! We love hearing your stories and seeing pics of the family! love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mike and Elise,
    Sierra and Zoe are growing up so fast. I love the stories and the pictures. Miss you guys. Keep up the great work!
    -Pecci

    ReplyDelete