Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Party boat, Granada

This is Mike...
   I am still unable to do most activities because of my sore ribs. Sierra has taken it upon herself to be our designated camerawoman, during my absence, and I couldn't be happier. For my last birthday, I got a GoPro camera, but the real gift is seeing my daughter so happy to use it.
   Elise and the girls had fun on the party boat and they all said they want to go back. I will eventually get my chance on the party boat but recuperating is my top priority right now.  In the meantime, enjoy Sierra's images and videos below.












1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! She's pretty good! I love how she tells you everything that's going on...wonder where she learned that from:) Hope you are feeling better so you can jump and slide with them next time. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete