Translate

Friday, November 20, 2015

Santiago

This is Elise.  We are in the center of Santiago, Chile enjoying the city.  All is good.  We will post photos later.  One funny thing though.  They lock up their instant coffee and chocolate bars here.  They love their Nescafe instant coffee. Apparently shoplifting is a big problem here because the security guards watch me like a hawk.  But then again I am a crazy gringa laughing to myself in the grocery aisle at what they choose to lock up.  I was thinking it would be great it they locked up all the fattening food at our local supermarket too.  Maybe that would stop me from picking up that Ben and Jerry's.  Imagine, you would have to go get a clerk to open the locked door and she would look you up and down and you would feel very guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment